Code of Ethics
1. To practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, compassion and wisdom.
2. To respect and seek to preserve the autonomy and dignity of each person. Because the increased awareness gained through spiritual and healing practices can be the catalyst for personal and social change, I shall use extraordinary care to direct clients’ energies in that reflect a loving regard for all life.
3. Appropriate customs of confidentiality are to be established and honoured.
4. To strive to be aware of how my own belief systems, values, needs and limitations affect my work. During one’s journey I recognize that there are times when an individual is vulnerable to suggestions, manipulation and exploitation; therefore I pledge to protect and not use that vulnerability in ways that could be harmful.
5. To practice openness and respect toward people whose beliefs are in apparent contradiction to my own.
6. To seek the counsel of others to ensure the holistic perspective and wholesomeness of my practice, and to offer counsel where there is need.
7. To commit to the process of my own spiritual evolution by continuing to strive for the perfection of my highest self. In doing so, I heal myself and all those who come to me.
8. As a Therapeutic Practitioner
May I always remember to view humanity through the eyes of compassion.
May I always remember my partnership with all sentient life.
May I always remember my role as guardian of this planet.
May I always walk in the Light.